Bakersfield CA Educational Therapy
We offer Educational Therapy in reading, math, language processing, spelling and more!
Does your child have a learning disability? If your child is struggling with academic subjects, give Stockdale Learning Center in Bakersfield, CA a call today.
Why Choose Stockdale Learning Center Over A Tutor?
What is the difference between an educational therapist and a tutor?
A tutor generally focuses on teaching a specific subject while an educational therapist's focus is broader. Educational therapists collaborate with all the significant people concerned with the student's learning. They focus not only on remediation, but also on building underlying learning skills to help students become more self-aware, self-reliant, efficient learners and ultimately life-long learners.
10 Reasons to Choose Us:
1. We utilize multi-sensory interventions to promote independent learning.
2. We use assessment tools to determine learning weaknesses and strengths.
3. We address social and emotional needs in addition to academic goals.
4. We unlock the door to life-long learning. Please see our client reviews at www.learnnowslc.com.
5. We provide IEP consulting and case management.
6. We provide interventions for language processing problems as well as reading and math difficulties.
7. We provide strategies to eliminate poor motivation, low self-esteem, and performance anxiety.
8. We address poor social, organizational, and weak study skills.
9. We offer calming, positive interaction with our Therapy Dog, Nicky.